institute for learning
1. You may want to print the 2022 Winter Registration Form to plan.
2. If you know your username and password, begin registration here. Since all members already have an account, ignore the green box with "New User? Create an Account now."
3. You have 60 minutes to complete registration.
4. Use only MasterCard or Visa for payments.
5. Registration is complete after you review, pay, and check out.
6. A confirmation Email will indicate charges to your credit card.
7. If you register for a trip or event that requires extra forms, please download and mail to the office the relevant forms.
If Mac users have trouble registering for classes or renewing membership, these directions may prove helpful. Click here.
All members have an online registration account. If you do not know or remember your username or password, follow directions below to access your account.
REGISTER ONLINE1. You may want to print the 2022 Winter Registration Form to plan.
2. Members who know the username and password of their online registration account may begin the process here-- login page. Ignore the green box with "New User? Create an Account now."
3. You will have 60 minutes to complete registration. As you navigate the program, extra search help blocks may pop up.4. After logging in, locate Search Options. Select the desired quarter.
5. The current classes and events are now accessible to you. To register for a class, click its Register button. Next select the household members to attend. When your selections are complete, click the Register button on this page.
8. The Continue button takes you to the payment page where you pay by Master Card or Visa only.
10. If you registered for a trip or event that requires extra forms, please download and mail them to the office. See the Register By Mail tab for details.
If a member cancels a class at least 4 working days in advance, he or she will receive a refund check, minus a $2 administrative fee. The fee will be waived if the member chooses to transfer payment to another class or hold as an account credit.
If ILR cancels a class, the registered members will receive a full refund check.